Dandapani is recognized as an individual that has a unique ability to simplify the understanding of the mind, make spiritual tools practically applicable in everyday life, and blend East and West sweetly to create systematic approaches to self-development that bring about sustainable changes. His aim is to empower people to discover and live their greatest potential by knowing themselves through the practice of meditation.
- Dandapani lived as a celibate Hindu monk for 10 years in a cloistered monastery in Hawaii, living a life of serious personal discipline and training
- He was trained and initiated by one of Hinduism’s foremost spiritual leaders, Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, who also taught him this ancient art of meditation
- He works with global business leaders and organizations who want to understand how to harness the power of their minds
- Helps people establish simple but powerful practices in their life helping them to create sustainable changes
- His greatest endorsement is being invited back repeatedly to speak and work with companies and groups